Join our Consumer Forums. Make sure your consumer complaint is heard, help others, and get advice from consumer rights experts.
- Buying Clothing and Footwear posted on 3 July
- Returning Damaged or Faulty Goods posted on 6 August
- The shop doesn’t want to know – they say it’s the manufacturer’s responsibility posted on 30 June
- Faulty Laptop Your Rights posted on 8 June
- It’s second hand – do I have any rights? posted on 30 June
- Guide to Roofing 13 December
- How To Select A Landscape Gardener 8 October
- GDPR: What Consumers Need to Know About New Data Protections 23 February
- Identity Theft 25 January
- Credit and Debit Cards 4 April
7 Day Cooling Off Period APR Bank Charges Banking Breach of Contract Buying off the Internet buying online Cancellation Period Cars Compensation Consumer Advice Consumer Credit Act Consumer Direct Consumer Protection Consumer Rights Consumers Legal Rights cooling off period Credit Agreements Credit Card Fraud Credit Cards Credit Cards Equal Liability distance selling Distance Selling Regulations energy saving food Getting a refund getting your money back Gym Membership junk mail mail order mobile phone moneysaving Money Saving Money Saving Tips OFT Quality refund right to cancel sale of goods act Scams Section 75 Statutory Rights Utilities Visa Debit Chargeback Which?