Advice please

tigersgirl007

Aug 21, 2012
I'm hoping someone can help me. I made an online purchase with my debit card for a washing machine for my mum from a company based in Sheffield. The company seemed very nice and the lady helped me choose which one would be suitable for my mum. Once I made the payment and received the order form and receipt ive heard nothing since. I have tried for he past 2 weeks to get to speak to someone but no one is responding to my emails and phone messages, ive tried all the options on their number but no reply. The company website is still up and running and ive searched for any reviews/complaints about them however cannot find anything to say there is a problem with this company. What can I do as im starting to get concerned that something is wrong and ive lost nearly £500 which is alot of money for me be without.

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
Was the delivery time frame ever mentioned?
If not, wait 30 days from the date of purchase and write them a letter.
If you feel you cannot wait 30 days, you could still write to them anyway to find out what's happening, and send it registered, so that you can check if its been signed for.

I'm sure all will be fine though, there's nothing to worry about :)

tigersgirl007

Aug 21, 2012
Hi - i was told over the phone to expect it around end of November however i thought i would contact them to get an exact date to ensure someone will be in to accept the new one & for the old one to be taken away but this is where my concerns are as im getting no response from them and my money has been taken from my account more than 30 days ago. I will take your advice about the letter & see if i get a response that way however have been in touch with my bank who said they will investigate in order to claim my money back if i still hear nothing. Thanks.