Cocoajam - bad experience

TMColeman

Apr 20, 2012
Anyone else had bad experience with a website called Cocoajam? They sell their products through notonthehighstreet.com. I bought a set of pyjamas online directly from Cocoajam around Christmas time last year (2011) and after a couple of wears they were fraying really badly along the neckline, sleaves and trouser bottoms. I wrote two really polite emails to them in early January 2012, offering to accept an exchange. I never got a response to either. I then over the next couple of weeks left two equally polite voicemails with their customer services person and again received no response. I then wrote a complaint letter sent recorded delivery asking for my money back - again no reponse. I then in March sent the goods back with another letter recorded delivery asking for my money back and that I did not think they were complying with the Sale of Goods Act. It's now mid April 2012 and I've still received no acknowledgement or refund from them. Just sharing so you don't have the same experience as I've had with this company.