Collect+ never again

bibbys0

Jun 6, 2013
Hi all just to let you know i will never use these again.
I sold an item on eBay and guess what they lost it.Now the item was sold and with postage it comes to £47 so I am going to have to refund this guy as its not his fault.So he gets his refund and I am without the goods and out of pocket.
They say i can claim up to £50 when they even decide to aknowledge the claim the email said 24 hours and yes your right NO acknowledgement.I am certainly not going to accept the £50 as I am now without the goods and would actually value the goods worth more than he paid but suppose I can only claim for what he paid.
I intend to put the claim in writing and send recorded delivery.After speaking to them at collect plus the guy was very hesitant to even give me the address,However ever the address he gave me was as follows which I need to double check as I do not trust them now one bit
Collect plus, Phoenix House, moor gate road, Liverpool l337rx.
I will be putting my claim in writing and if i don't hear from them with in 7 day I intend to take them to the small claims court immediately and of course will put the claim up even more.The cost is nothing to me as I dont pay court fees but to them it will be a lot more.This seems to be happening with them loosing parcels far to often,
Regards
steven

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
The 'contact us' number on the website is definitely Liverpool but any legal documentation I.e. a Letter Before Action, which you ate about to send them should go to their registered address but you may want to send a copy to that address you have been given.

PaulG

Jan 4, 2013
Hello,

I am sorry to read what has happened. Would you be kind enough to contact me direct at PhilipM @ collectplus . co . uk with full details, then I'll be able to investigate for you and see if I can do anything to put matters right.
Kind regards

Philip M,

CollectPlus.

bibbys0

Jun 6, 2013
Just to verify you say in your contract you do not cover consequential loses.
I would like to add that I have never agreed to your contract and a contract can only be binding with the agreement of both parties.
you may say that by sending the parcel i have agreed to your contract.
A contract is not valid by assumption.Your contract stands for nothing and maybe if you didn't loose peoples parcels time and time again you would not have to face this and I am glad that it is me that is actually going to have the time to take your company to court and yes I have a very good solicitor
one bonus for you when you loose at least you will have had a nice day out in Scarborough