Collect+ nightmare Pending court action

bibbys0

Jun 6, 2013
You may have read once again about my experience with collect+ who once again lost my parcel.They seem to thing that thet are covered by there terms and condition well i know different and am here to tell you all that I will keep you all upto date on what happens during my planned court case.
This is a copy of the final email ( I will be sendind) to Philip Marsh.I wuill now be putting this in writing and giving them 14 days to pay my claim in full.The email is detailed below.

Having taken further advice from my legal adviser I must inform you that you are in breach of your own conditions in not having exercised reasonable care and skill as stated in your own terms and conditions.I am further advised that if you are not prepared to meet my full claim for compensation that I should seek remedy in the small claims court.I now advise you that I will take this course of action if I do not receive an assurance from you of payment of my full claim within 14 days of my dispatch of this email( a copy of this letter will be served by post.)

Regards
Steve