E-printing-nottingham-shockingly bad customer service

Tiger

Sep 17, 2010
E-PRINTING is a printing/stationary service.I have had continuous problems with them,giving them benefit of the doubt.

1st time round,they didn't get the art work file right,resulting in no cards at the time i needed them

2nd-they just couldn't get it together to get art work correct

3rd-someone totally changed all my art work proof with out my consent

4th-cards finally-BAD they were-

:mad: peeling laminate
:( Dirt marks
:eek: not cut on cut lines
flaky & bleeding foil
:confused: over print

I have had continuous confrontation with these people and have for the past year. Resulting in me wanting a full refund to be told there is nothing faulty with the cards! I have wasted a lot of time and have a headache.
I am going to take every measure to expose this company and get my £220.00 back-please let me know if you have had problem with them too;

COMPANY NUMBER; 05280594

By mail: Leaworks Limited
Unit 25, Beeston Business Park
Technology Drive
Beeston
Nottingham NG9 2ND
U.K.

wil42

Sep 23, 2010
I have heard lots of bad things about eprinting, I have just found some related information on Google about e-printing's dreadful service.

I believe they were once on BBC's watchdog - I would love to see the episode.

Because I haven't yet posted 10 or more messages I am unable to add the links to my post, however Google the following to find them:

xomreviews eprinting

ciao reviews eprinting

reviewcentre eprinting

Cake girl

Sep 29, 2012
E-PRINTING is a printing/stationary service.I have had continuous problems with them,giving them benefit of the doubt.

1st time round,they didn't get the art work file right,resulting in no cards at the time i needed them

2nd-they just couldn't get it together to get art work correct

3rd-someone totally changed all my art work proof with out my consent

4th-cards finally-BAD they were-

:mad: peeling laminate
:( Dirt marks
:eek: not cut on cut lines
flaky & bleeding foil
:confused: over print

I have had continuous confrontation with these people and have for the past year. Resulting in me wanting a full refund to be told there is nothing faulty with the cards! I have wasted a lot of time and have a headache.
I am going to take every measure to expose this company and get my £220.00 back-please let me know if you have had problem with them too;

COMPANY NUMBER; 05280594

By mail: Leaworks Limited
Unit 25, Beeston Business Park
Technology Drive
Beeston
Nottingham NG9 2ND
U.K.

Hi I was just wondering( if your still on here) if you ever managed to get your money back off E printing. I have just had a similar problem with them but it has taken months to sort and still not right.

If you did manage to get your money back I would love to know how.

Thanks

cats2101

Dec 6, 2013
I had exactly the same problem!

I placed an order for 500 of the folders.

Luxury oversize A4 folders with flaps.
Full colour litho printing double sided by Heidelberg machines.
Printed on high quality 300gsm art paper.
Finished size : 220x305mm (approximately)
Matt laminated double sided
One flap glued with business cards slots.
Free email proof (worth £20).

Firstly I never received an email proof, secondly the folders didn't have the business card slots in and were definitely not oversized luxury A4 and thirdly the grey on the front of the folders didn't match up to the grey that the clients had had printed on the internal data sheets, which I had also designed using the same CMYK grey for all of them.

When I phoned E printing up to explain they who told me that nothing wrong with the colour. As there were no business card slots he offered some money off. I needed some other folders printing, these were again the same colour grey. I spoke to e printing to check that the colours on the new folders would match up with the colours on the old folders, they confirmed this would be the case so we took them up on the offer of having these printed with them at the reduced rate.

When they finally arrived they were sent to the wrong address. When I opened the boxes the printing was terrible, they were all dark green and different shades of green. There was ink missing off them and streaks running through them.

I was going on holiday the next day, so i spent my whole week away ringing e printing, to check they had received the samples I had sent. Towards the end of the week they finally decided that they were wrong and were going to be re printing them, at first when I initially made the complaint they said there was allowed to be a 10% colour difference. This was definitely not within that. They re- printed them and sent them back to me, again they were meant to be sent direct to the client. Also by this time my client was getting more and more and more annoyed as they needed the folders to be able to launch the company.

As they sent the folders to me again I checked them and again they were wrong, everyone I picked out of the box was a different variant of grey and green I rang again. They again promised he would look into it for me. A week later he got back to me to say that they colours would never match up to the original folders as the first batch printed had been wrong! After me complaining about them in the first place and them assuring me that they were correct.

To cut a long story short, I spent every day from the first set of folders being wrong ringing E printing to see what they were going to do, this took time and lost me money as I was loosing out on work taking time to do this. I had had to reimburse my client for all the work I had done for them which was nearly a thousand pounds and look at taking on paying for this set of folders as well which was nearly £700.

Every time I phoned I got fobbed off with different excuses, firstly they said they were matching them to the initial folders, then they said they couldn't do this and would re print both folders, then they said they would re print the services folders to match the initial drilling folders. These finally arrived about the middle of September, they sent me one proof before printing them all. So the proof didn't exactly match up but was closer than the other had been. So they re printed them all and dispatched them ,4 days after they promised they would arrive.

The client immediately phoned me up, they were all pink with varying colours on different folders, the client also said the folders were damaged.

I again phoned E printing and he said there was nothing they would do and said they would be no re fund on both the folders which I asked for. He did say he would look at giving me some type of refund but heard nothing. Throughout all this they hardly replied to any of my emails and I had to phone to get answers. Im very upset and disappointed about how they have dealt with this as I have now lost a client, my reputation is in jeopardy and I have lost a lot of time and money.

BAD COMPANY- DO NOT USE!