Faulty goods bought through Amazon.

Skippy

Jun 3, 2012
I bought two laptop chargers through Amazon and they both developed faults within the first year, albeit i had them about 10 months beforfe faults. I thought all electrical items had a 12 month guarantee. So i contacted the seller through Amazon, but they refused to acknowledge my contact. Where do i go from here?

Also i ordered a lava lamp from Amazon for my daughters birthday, she had this a month and it exploded in her room, she was very luck her and her friend were not covered in glass. Again i contacted the seller asking them for my money back and asking them what they wanted me to do with the broken lamp. But again i was ignored.

I have also sent things back to Amazon after i over ordered for Christmas. Amazon have sent me an email saying they have put a credit on my account. But i would have preferred my money back and when i look at my account, there is no credit showing.

I have also sent things back to play.com and never had a credit back from them, and then again the same happened with the book company Scholastic.

Is there a time limit to contacting these compan ies to get problems sorted it.

I am so unlucky.