FREE Music Downloads with KIT KAT

alex2

Sep 17, 2009
Calling all music fans… my name is Alex and I work with Kit Kat and thought you might be interested in hearing about the new music promotion that is running on-pack – you can download mp3 songs of your choice for FREE!! All you have to do is buy a promotional Kit Kat with a special 12-digit code inside, register online, browse the online library and choose your song. The songs are yours to keep and can be used on any music device. You can download up to five free songs. So, the next time you buy a Kit Kat keep the code so you can log online and get downloading! Happy Listening, Alex.

melerk1

Jan 23, 2022
Hi all, I'm looking for a site where I can download music from YouTube to my phone or laptop! Please help me, I lost my old link. I need it very urgently! Thanks in advance.

bella tutbout

Jan 22, 2022
I agree with you. I think so too, because it really is much more convenient, especially when there is no internet or VPN, so I use the Mp3 Juice app, which helps me a lot and I love it! I keep all the music on my phone and I can easily listen to it whenever I want, so use it, maybe it will be good for you too!

vabneta

Feb 20, 2022
I like watching videos on YouTube, especially when I'm eating. It's not as interesting without it, heh. So when I don't have internet, I download videos to my laptop or phone with youtube downloader which helps me a lot. It's really not hard to do, try it yourself. I hope you succeed and wish you a pleasant viewing experience. Let me know if anything!