Hygiene?

kobi

Sep 8, 2012
hi so to just jump in but i am hoping to get this matter dealt with quickly, i recently bought a E-cigarette which i soon after found out had been mis sold/ represented. on trying to return the product i was told that i couldn't for hygiene reasons. the only part to i would consider a possible hygiene risk is the mouth piece which is removable and replaceable. should i still be entitled to a refund or replacement. i was also told that had i returned it un-used they would have replaced it but the sales person who sold it me unpacked it set it up and got me to use the product before i lef

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
Can you give more detail on why you want to return it? Some items are excluded from return for hygiene reasons but this doesn't apply to faulty goods as they can't be resold

kobi

Sep 8, 2012
no its not just faults they are minor there is matter that i was told that the product i was buying would work out as the cheaper option but after returning today i was told by customers and other staff that it isn't and that the member of staff who had sold the product was had given me the wrong information and from what i could figure i wasn't the the first person to be mis-informed then helped to un-pack and use the product by this member of staff. also do you happen to know if you must be informed of there being a no returns policy in use due to hygiene as there would be with underwear or earrings etc. maybe this does have to be verbal but in some way displayed or even on the product packaging.
anyways a great many thanks for your help.
(always good to know theirs someone there to help)