According to an article in Edinburgh’s Evening News Barclays and the Royal Bank of Scotland are being investigated for anti-competitive behaviour which results in the head offices of both banks being raided by the OFT (Office of Fair Trading).
Join our Consumer Forums. Make sure your consumer complaint is heard, help others, and get advice from consumer rights experts.
- The shop doesn’t want to know – they say it’s the manufacturer’s responsibility posted on 30 June
- Consumer rights when buying a sofa posted on 30 January
- Gym Membership Advice posted on 8 December
- Guide to Roofing 13 December
- How To Select A Landscape Gardener 8 October
- GDPR: What Consumers Need to Know About New Data Protections 23 February
- Identity Theft 25 January
- Credit and Debit Cards 4 April
7 Day Cooling Off Period APR Bank Charges Banking Breach of Contract Buying off the Internet buying online Cancellation Period Cars Compensation Consumer Advice Consumer Credit Act Consumer Direct Consumer Protection Consumer Rights Consumers Legal Rights cooling off period Credit Agreements Credit Card Fraud Credit Cards Credit Cards Equal Liability distance selling Distance Selling Regulations energy saving food Getting a refund getting your money back Gym Membership junk mail mail order mobile phone moneysaving Money Saving Money Saving Tips OFT Quality refund right to cancel sale of goods act Scams Section 75 Statutory Rights Utilities Visa Debit Chargeback Which?