clifford

Sep 19, 2008
There are many different wedding ring styles to choose from traditional settings to more contemporary and modern settings.

By far, the most classic wedding ring setting is the diamond solitaire. There is a large amount of variety within this style because of the various shapes, cuts and sizes of diamonds to choose from, as well as the color and thickness of the ring band itself. Diamond solitaire wedding rings can also include contemporary aspects such as a colored diamond or a modern band style.

Another classic wedding ring setting is the three-stone setting. Traditionally, the three-stone setting is made up of three round stones, with the center stone being the largest. This wedding ring setting can be made more contemporary by choosing a different cut for the center diamond, such as a princess cut, pear cut, oval cut or cushion cut. The side stones can also be varied by using different cuts or using other precious stones such as sapphires or rubies.

With all of the wedding ring styles available for both men and women, finding the rings that are right for you will be a wonderful part of planning your wedding. :)

katealpha

Sep 1, 2008
Beds
People often remark on my wedding rings. My engagement ring is a cluster of diamonds and slightly unusual shape, as we purchased it in holiday in Oman. My wedding ring, which matches perfectly, we found in Watford!

Moral of the story - keep looking and your perfect rings will find you! :)