Best prepaid card?

speedymike

Sep 21, 2009
DEVON
CaxtonFX or Fair FX, make sure they are no fee cards which most try to charge you a monthly fee, Caxton FX I have used abroad in far east no problem good exchange rate.

AlexanderA

Oct 23, 2010
Hey Aura,

You should definitely inform yourself about the Cashplus
prepaid card which seems to be the best deal around at the moment.
You can use it to make discreet online purchases. Just google it

hope this helps

ZacColbert

Jan 29, 2011
I've been using a My Cash Plus prepaid credit card for the last year and haven't looked back, I definitely recommend it

DavidUk

May 5, 2011
Essex
www.moneyhighstreet.com
CaxtonFX or Fair FX, make sure they are no fee cards which most try to charge you a monthly fee, Caxton FX I have used abroad in far east no problem good exchange rate.
I agree completely. Either Caxton or FairFX are very good.

I have used a CaxtonFX card in Montenegro and found it so simple to withdraw Euros from an ATM. The exchange rate was very good and it was accepted everywhere, just like a credit card, even in that developing country.

There are loads of different currency cards available now, as it is a growing market, however IMO CaxtonFX or FairFX are the best.

Mary1

May 8, 2011
I use a pre paid mastercard from utility warehouse to book ryanair flights ansd it works fine although I wouldn't join UW just for the card but it works well for us as we get cashback on shopping and petrol at sainsburys.