BEWARE OF londonlaserclinics.co.uk!SCAM!!!!

Anonymous

Nov 16, 2010
I was scammed through one of the deals on livingsocial.com.
The deal was for a 6 sessions hair laser removal at London Laser Clinics (actually it was a room with no toilet, with an inexperienced girl lasering without googles or changing the paper sheet on the bed).

londonlaserclinics.co.uk

I have just spoken to one of their representative and she was extremely rude, didnt want to give me any detail and kept telling me it was living social and paypal's fault.
She hung up the phone after telling me that her details were 118 118!!!

I spent £99 on this deal. £49 paid to you and £50 paid via paypal. Paypal won't refund the money because it's after 45 days from the payment and also, they dont refund services, only Items.
This is obviously a well thought scam: waiting 45 days to close down the business so paypal wont refund and they get to keep the money.

I am really disappointed because I generally trust these deals, and I am probably not going to use them again.

Luckily I only lost £50, but some people have probably lost hundreds of pounds!!

SHAME on THEM!!Hope they burn in hell!BEWARE!!!!

Black Cat

Nov 28, 2010
I was scammed through one of the deals on livingsocial.com.
The deal was for a 6 sessions hair laser removal at London Laser Clinics (actually it was a room with no toilet, with an inexperienced girl lasering without googles or changing the paper sheet on the bed).

londonlaserclinics.co.uk

I have just spoken to one of their representative and she was extremely rude, didnt want to give me any detail and kept telling me it was living social and paypal's fault.
She hung up the phone after telling me that her details were 118 118!!!

I spent £99 on this deal. £49 paid to you and £50 paid via paypal. Paypal won't refund the money because it's after 45 days from the payment and also, they dont refund services, only Items.
This is obviously a well thought scam: waiting 45 days to close down the business so paypal wont refund and they get to keep the money.

I am really disappointed because I generally trust these deals, and I am probably not going to use them again.

Luckily I only lost £50, but some people have probably lost hundreds of pounds!!

SHAME on THEM!!Hope they burn in hell!BEWARE!!!!
did you get to actually see anyone here as i think i may have been scammed by them as well??

carica

Feb 15, 2011
Same happenned to me, except that it was through my own stupidity that I lost £50 - LivingSocial refunded the £97 fee that I paid to them, but I was silly enough to make a prepayment for an "extra" service - to go full Hollywood. I don't know why the hell I agreed to pay over the phone, 3 months ahead of my appointment - I am usually very cautious. But the person I spoke when booking was very helpful, and I got plenty of advise from their dermatologist with regards to the medication I was on. She was very well informed and polite - didn't have to give me tips for like 20 mins on an unrelated subject!

No all the phone lines are switched off, emails don't get replied, and I can definately think of a better way to spend £50.