Hi please help

loronge

Dec 5, 2010
Hi i have brought a 2006 megane 1.4 dynamique and recently took it back to the garage i bought it from as i took a bit of the paint off my drivers rear arch and they have told me that it has previously been in a crash on the back-end and been repaired and this is the company that sold it to me and they said it had never been in an accident but has obviously lied to me have i got any rights to give them the car back after having it for 14-months or having some money knocked off the car????? Please help asap so i can get the ball rolling as i feel like they have basically robbed me of £5999 for a car that is probably worth £3999??

dinah

Dec 5, 2010
Do you have proof that you were told there had been no accident when you were sold the car ? Did the garage itself know before you took it back.The price you paid may help show you were sold the car without a defect like that . If you were misled that is a serious charge. You should have redress. Ask consumer direct for some advice but you may well need a solicitor

evanorah00

Feb 13, 2022
Many people believe that the paintball gun shoots as fast as a real gun. This is a big misconception that these people have. The truth is that even though the paintball guns shoot pretty fast, they are not fast enough to kill a man like a real gun. People measure the speed of the paintball gun in feet per second. paintball gun shooting