Bensons for Beds

swich

Dec 13, 2010
Well its the 13/12/2010, We ordered our bed in March this year, and i'm still waiting for a complete, undamaged bed.

We've had orders cancelled and lost wages, we've had wrong replacement parts delivered, and finally we've now had another damaged foot end delivered.
Bensons head office have put the phone down on me, their warehouse have put the phone down on me, the store manager is the only one thats be active about the problem.

I have begun talks with BBC's Watchdog, and we would both like to know if anyone else has had a problem with this company?

Feel free to pm me

swich

Dec 13, 2010
And today i've had a phone call to say they have my replacement foot end, and of course they had no record of sending me the second one.

swich

Dec 13, 2010
Well after being book to go on three counties consumer programme, Bensons sent me a check for £200, and said it was all down to them, which was a massive change of their tune.

walters83

Oct 27, 2010
This is one of the problems you get when using companies as big as Bensons, it seems to be as if they don't communicate with each other and don't have a clue whats going on in the different departments. In my experience smaller, family run buisness give better customer service for example I recently a sofa from this company. The service was impeccable, such warm and friendly staff and quality furniture. If there were to have been a problem I'm sure the would have sorted it quicker then Bensons.