To buy or not to buy

hafool

Oct 16, 2008
I am looking for a company to buy wholesale from and then sell on ebay. I found this one wholesaler distributor from
China at and I want to know if anyone here has bought from them before or if anyone knows anything
about them? I was thinking about trying some of the lighters they sell, and are
these lighters ok to sell on ebay?

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I am looking for a company to buy wholesale from and then sell on ebay. I found this one wholesaler distributor from
China at and I want to know if anyone here has bought from them before or if anyone knows anything
about them? I was thinking about trying some of the lighters they sell, and are
these lighters ok to sell on ebay?
if you have never sold online before you need to familiarise yourself with the relevant consumer law. And age restricted items which includes lighters, if I remember rightly you need to be 16 to buy a lighter in the UK.

Tony

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I know someone who lives near an Ikea and basically sells Ikea stuff online then goes to the store buys it and arranges shipping. Good idea I thought, not sure why Ikea don't sell online. I guess it doesn't fir their business model

Tony

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
I have a friend who buys jewellery boxes from Argos for £9.99 and sells them on eBay for £19.99. They sell at a steady rate throughout the year, though over the period coming up to Christmas she makes a killing.

keriSt09

Jun 18, 2009
I am of the opinion that it would be a good idea to check the laws in your country. This is actually what I would do.