Bulk Buy & Make ££s

Maria Brooks

Jan 8, 2011
I recently had been looking into buying mobile phones abroad and after coming across alot of companies with get rich quick schemes decided that it was a scam after many reads and reviews. So I thought I would go and look around, through Google I found this company called 'Deal Universe' who have 100% positive feedback and have won consumer awards.
I noticed they stated 'bulk discounts' on orders and so I saw they had Macbooks that are normally £1000 going for £550 and also HTC replicas and iPhone 4 replicas which could do apps and itunes like the real ones. After ordering a few to test I have been amazed at the high quality of the items and honesty of the staff. I paid via google checkout for my first orders and didnt get much discount, but after paying via bank transfer they offered a high discount rate (it obviously avoids google transfer fees for them) and I managed to get 6 iPhone 4 16GB replicas for £1300. I sold them at my husbands sunday market for £300 each 300x6?=£1800..£500 profit. I'm now buying macbooks in bulk and have just sold 1 for £800 making a £300 profit on 1 alone..theyre a great company and for any1 who wants a job around your life this is a great way to make money!

Maria Brooks

Jan 8, 2011
Yes it is..many ebay sellers and people on dropshipping sites buy from them..as do I and this is how I earn my main income x