VW Golf 2005

janeylou

Apr 2, 2011
I purchased a vw golf diesel 2 months ago, i discovered a warm start problem within 20 of picking the car up, I contacted the dealer immediately and ever since they have been fitting new parts to try and cure the problem, although through their own admissions are now at a loss. i am still not happy with the car, but the dealer is saying that it is fit for purpose although it might take a few more turns of the starter motor to get it started,. Do i have the right to return the car and ask for a refund?

juntin

Apr 26, 2011
hello there

just want to find out how's you getting on with vw dealer? i have the same problem, still not resolve yet.

juntin

janeylou

Apr 2, 2011
Hi Justin,

Still not resolved VW problem with the garage, it is now in the hands of trading standards.

juntin

Apr 26, 2011
hi there
what a shame, the dealer just dont take responsibilty. my suitation also bad, they refused to accept our car has leaks, even vw manufacturer is standing on the dealer side. nothing we could do about it. i called the trading standard, they dont seem to care too. i'm thinking just forget the whole thing and let it go. i would never buy another 2nd hand car in my life. hope you have better luck than me.