Amanda

notneb

Jun 8, 2011
lincolnshire
Hi i need some advice firstly it all stared about 2 years ago we were doing very well and had our own business for many years so had a big house and nice cars! To put a long story short a person who worked for us took half my business alot of income and profit! So now 2 years down the line im struggling to pay my mortgage and behind with the payments and also i have a secured loan on the property and behind with that to! My outgoings is £3200 per month of which i cannot afford its killing us! This has all happened because of our business losing half its income, We have put the house on the market for sale and hoping it sells so the mortgage gets fully paid and the secured loan would be half paid theres no other option we are in a mess! If the house does not sell the only option is to hand the keys back there is no other option has we cant pay £3200 per month! Before anybody says try to sort a payment plan been there done that and it makes no difference cause in 6 months we will be in an even worse situation with all the interest added so selling or handing the keys back is our only option! Please some advice about this would help but please do not tell me to go on a payment plan i have allready done this and it makes no difference all in all we have got to get rid or sell!