Wedding gifts – what are your choices on that!

charles

Nov 4, 2008
Regards to all, we all have attended wedding of our close ones, friends and in the society. The biggest thing in attending one is the selection of a proper gift. They just wary depending on our relation with the host, but selecting a one is sometimes just not so easy. What would you generally consider a good gift for your friend, I know that it would depend on what he/she likes but what would be the first thought that you would get when thinking of a wedding gift?

trunket

Nov 5, 2008
That is a good thread to start, as you said that it would depend more on the nature of a person and how close that person is to us. But, anyways the first thing that comes to my mind for a female is designer jewelry and for a male, an ideal gift could be a fine watch. Women love jewelry and men like watches, not necessary but this is just so maximum among them. And for additional ideas on an ideal you can look out for more information on the web.

katealpha

Sep 1, 2008
Beds
I usually buy something from their wedding list - likely to be household items, and then perhaps a personal gift too if its close friends, e.g. last wedding I took some photos and make a calendar using PhotoBox.