An idea of build costs

Acknowledged74

Aug 20, 2011
Hi

I've attached plans for some land we are looking at which has planning granted for a new 3 bedroom house in Romford.

The existing plot will be completely cleared, there are no large tree close enough to effect the footings.

Basically we need an idea of costs, can someone give an idea of what this should be please ?

Hopefully you don't mind doing this, the sizes are there so even with in 10%-20% would still be great, but I just don't want to waste my time again.

We would be supplying and fitting the kitchen ourselves, other than that we need bathrooms electrics, plumb etc all done by the builder.

The access to the property is good, and though on the plans it shows brick we would be looking for a render finish in white, with black garage and front door. This would be more in keeping with the surrounding houses. Please based on fixture and fitting of a reasonable level, but not TOP end.

Any advice you can give at this point and a idea of costing would be great.

Also do you pay VAT on a new build ?

acknowledgedtest.info/main_front.jpg

acknowledgedtest.info/first.jpg

acknowledgedtest.info/ground.jpg

Regards

Ashley Clements-Smith

TonyQS

Aug 31, 2011
The national schedule of rates is a great estimating tool, they price thousands of items for construction and mechanical and electrical just google national schedule of rates.