Local bus travel ticket

steve75

Dec 20, 2011
Over the years when i have purchased a 7 day ticket the local operator has added an extra day to the ticket to compensate for there being no busses on Christmas day. Today i purchased my 7 day ticket and it expires on the 26th meaning i am paying for a day of travel when there are no busses running. Can they do this. When i pay for 7 Days i expect to be able to use the busses on all of those da ys.

trickygj

May 31, 2010
Cheshire
www.richardgjohnson.co.uk
steve75

I would tend to side with you. If you pay for 7 days you should get 7 days particulalry if this is the way it has always been.

You need to contact the bus company and ask them to refund 1 day or give you the extra day.

If it was just a ticket which cost x amount then it would be different. To advertise it as a 7 day ticket and only give you 6 is wrong. Something is not right!

steve75

Dec 20, 2011
Thank you for your reply . I did contact them regarding the ticket via their Facebook page but they say due to a new ticket system they have installed they can't add the day onto the ticket. Other users of the bus company have ado commented on fb that they will be losing 2 days travel on the 28 day tickets. Other bus operators in our area have added days to their tickets.