Miss-sold tmobile contract - unlimited texts NOT given

ared22

Jun 22, 2012
Dear All,

Hello im new to all this and basically need dome advice.
I have recently bought a mobile contract with T-mibile for 24 months
the website i bought it from was Mobiles.co.uk
on their website the samsung galaxy s2 was available on the Tmobile plan 600 mins + 250mb and UNLIMITED TEXT.
i chose this ordered from website mobilesco.uk as i text and talk a lot.

Now i have the phone and the sim and new number.... fine. However i do not have the unlimited text
i proceeded to register with T-MOBILE to confirm my plan. and i am on the tarif plan but it says 500 texts and not the unlimited that was advertised to me.
This has never happened to me before as i have had mobile contracs in the past no problem.

the offer of unlimited text is still on their website (mobiles.co.uk) as we speak, but T-mobile does not offer unlimited text with that tarrif and instead its 500texts which is just not enough for me.

I was wondering how i should go about doing this? complain to T-mobile ? or mobiles.co.uk?
is there something i could gain from their blatant mistake? :)

the mobile and contract is new less than 1 week old.

any advice would be so appreciated. thank you so much.

sarahwright18

Jun 23, 2012
ive had the exact same problem with my s3 contract from mobiles.co.uk on tmobile... this is stressing me out major haha

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
The Distance Selling Regulations allow you to cancel this contract and not be out of pocket so they must refund any payments taken and pay for return of the phone,you'll have to quick tho, you only have 7 working days from the day after you received the phone, when the contract is deemed to have been completed

mobiles.co.uk

Jun 25, 2012
Good afternoon,

I hope you are well. My name is Mark from mobiles.co.uk and I have just noticed your recent post regarding your T-Mobile contract.

I would like to offer our apologises for the issues you have experienced, but I also wanted to confirm the contract you have taken out includes unlimited texts. We do this by automatically adding a T-Mobile unlimited text bolt on and including it in your contract. So please do not fear, although the contract may highlight a lower amount of texts, there will be a mention of a bolt on within our invoice.

Please If you have any questions at all, we are always here to help, simply private mail your order number or contact details and we'll call you back asap.

Best wishes

Mark
Mobiles.co.uk