bathroom supplier

charlotte99

Jul 31, 2012
We have had our new bath delivered and unfortunately the oveflow part does not fit the predrilled hole in the bath. We have been pon the phone constantly trying to get a resolution. They got the supplier to phone us, they left a msg, we phoned back and were left holding for 35 mins before someone answered and after 5 minutes said we sell loads of these and never had a problem...it should fit. I took photos and asked for an email to send then, not received this and now my builders have lost a day and will be charging me. Can I try to claim this back does anyone know ?

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I take it you bought the bath then got a plumber to fit it because if the plumber supplied it, he should not be charging you for time waiting for problems to be sorted.

Know it's not the right solution but can you not go out and buy a waste that fits so you can get the bathroom finished, you can then recharge the supplier for the parts.

charlotte99

Jul 31, 2012
All sorted now, new bath was delivered to the retailer with same sized hole after which the light went on for the supplier and they realised the waste kit they'd sent was for the double ended version...doh...this even though I supplied photos of the waste kit and the hole.

Have to say retailer was great but supplier was rubbish, shame really because they'll end up giving the retailer a bad name.