Boots - Half price eye check

NickiSue

Sep 30, 2012
North Yorkshire
I'll be honest, I use Specsavers which is who I was looking for a voucher for but my family use Boots Optician and have had no complaints.
if anyone is due an eye test this will help cut the cost.

NickiSue

Sep 30, 2012
North Yorkshire
That's a new one on me! Our Tesco has got gradually larger over the past couple of years but no optician. Mind you I suppose it was only a matter of time, they have pharmacies now.

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
Well I've never seen a tesco with an optician, but according to moneysavingexpert , they do, and have free tests.
They probably charge you for a print out prescription and no doubt will emphasise how much you NEED their glasses, but oh well.

NickiSue

Sep 30, 2012
North Yorkshire
Well I've never seen a tesco with an optician, but according to moneysavingexpert , they do, and have free tests.
They probably charge you for a print out prescription and no doubt will emphasise how much you NEED their glasses, but oh well.
"What is that? You want to buy painkillers for a headache?"
"Yes please"
"Oh you don't need that, you need new Tesco Finest glasses.. when it comes to fine sight, every little helps!" :D:D

NickiSue

Sep 30, 2012
North Yorkshire
And as a special thank you, we will give you extra Clubcard points if you buy your glasses with £75 worth of groceries.

If you went to SpecSavers or Boots you would be able to read this small print which states the £75 of groceries must not include any foods not in the Tesco Finest range and this does not include any meals included in the meal deals.