Scs leather sofa joke (maestro)

lukeculliss

Oct 22, 2012
story of my life
i have been dealing with guardsman alongside scs now for about 7 months,
guardsman have been out three times to the same fault and after saying they have done all they can
i have contacted scs as the sofa well i will correct the one chair guardsman have been dealing with looks like its been in the ring with tyson for about 7 months. its all misshaped they packed extra foam then it was so high the sticking stared popping they removed and its sagged the arms lose the recliner on the three seater is bent the footplate fell to bits. well it is only 15months old and at a cost of £2200 cash with out care.kind people knocked some off for me as cash deal finance £500 on top

so back to scs and i was advised to email the director KEVIN ROYAL as he was the top of the chain and he would have to contact me back with in seven days this was advised by there own staff and guess what he didn't. between guardsman and scs about 15 promised calls to be returned and NOT ONE has
ie today advised all outcome is back and a call before 4.30 and guess what no call.
i called back and they advised that they would call tomorrow and this is what the system advised ha ha ha well another day feels like a month to me now so you can imagine i'am fed up

a little bit in to guardsman they advised me the sofa was discontinued over phone and by letter.they didn't even mean to send letter they advised me and asked for it back i did send this to scs only the copy
also even better the manufacture advised me that they still sell and deal with this sofa and one of there best sellers so that was one lie
the next lie was that they had replaced the recliner part but how they didn't make the sofa any more guardsman said so again another lie not very good for business is it i said NO COMMENT they said

they advised me all was well and now it was wear and tear on the single chair on the two seater due to leather stretch and they didnt cover this (THEY CAUSED THIS).why not on the rest i just keep banging my head and its not misshaped and the leather is running off the front of the sofa and the seat is flat not definition to it like the rest have for god sake it was brand new when i first repotred it

i would not buy and i would not advise anyone to buy from these again as it now comes to light this happens to too many people with this company.

AND THE BOTTOM LINE I HAVE STILL NOT GOT THE PROBLEM RESOLVED