instant replacement

maggs

Oct 28, 2012
hi dont know if im on right page ,i want advice on instant replacement cover.

maggs

Oct 28, 2012
im not repying .i dont know how to post .i had a dvd recorder replaced under the instant replacement cover .however 6 months later the replacement went faulty with same problems however the original cover stopped couple monthe earlier ..and i was told nothing could be done .my point is i thought the replacement which was brand new and boxed was covered for 1 year guarantee ?

tomkent45

Jun 21, 2012
UK
Any company that respects itself and their success would ensure customer satisfaction. Write a formal letter of complaint. This should do the trick hopefully

junie

May 22, 2013
Hi I bought a pair of jeans from Tesco I washed them and the darker blue of the jeans made colour patches on the lighter part of the jeans. I washed them again with a stain remover nd it did not come out. I returned them to Tesco for an exchange and she implied I had spilt something on them nd she said it is not a fault as they have sold hundreds of pairs nd had none returned. Do I have any come back as about to bin them as not wearable

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
Hi I bought a pair of jeans from Tesco I washed them and the darker blue of the jeans made colour patches on the lighter part of the jeans. I washed them again with a stain remover nd it did not come out. I returned them to Tesco for an exchange and she implied I had spilt something on them nd she said it is not a fault as they have sold hundreds of pairs nd had none returned. Do I have any come back as about to bin them as not wearable
Of course you can take them back. The jeans are not of 'Satisfactory Quality' - Section 14 of the Sale of Goods Act.
The monkey at Tesco can't tell you that it isn't a fault based upon the number of previously returned jeans. That's ridiculous.

P.S - Did you wash them according to the instructions?

junie

May 22, 2013
Yes I was them on a cool wash. I will try and return them again, ill be more forceful this time. Many thanks for replying :) june