Utley Constructions - (Walthamstow / Romford)

Junior

Oct 29, 2012
To be avoided at all cost! Officially the worst, most unprofessional builder I have had the misfortune to encounter. The guy is a complete scumbag!

He has left myself and a number of other people in the Walthamstow area with thousands of pounds worth of damage and repairs following a string of shoddy builds and refurbishments.

He'll feed you excuse after excuse why he can not finish a job to standard or why he won't make good his own mistakes - there also a good chance he'll try charge you for these repairs or threaten court action.

If he's in wrong, he'll dissolve the company and start again - on to the next victim!

I am penny-less to pursue legal action and this guy continues to rip people off with not an ounce of remorse.

I have reported to Trading Standard, Companies House, Channel 5 Cowboy Builders and the Police.

Previously trading as Carleton Developments. Avoid like the plague!

Utely Constructions
Name: Mohammed Shabir
Director ID: 912377175

Currently trading from:
1 Preistley Gardens
Chadwell Heath
Romford
Essex
England
RM6 4SP

Registered at:
HUSSAINS HALL, 38 DEVONSHIRE,
STREET, KEIGHLEY
WEST YORKSHIRE
BD21 2AU

Junior

Oct 29, 2012
Further to the above, now trading as AIRVILLE LIMITED. Please beware of this guy and his firm. I am still paying for the shoddy work he did 3 years ago with more issues coming to light recently.