Freebies

scotchlass

Facilitator
Sep 5, 2008
Yes, I have found yet another useful site- Freebies . org . uk

It gives you a round-up of all the latest companies giving free samples, free software, educational freebies, and free-to-enter competitions.:D

Jorumian

Facilitator
Sep 1, 2008
Birkenhead
Thanks for this Scotchlass, any freebies are always welcome!

Can I just warn people about something? On some of the sites listed on these pages it asks for you to "register your details". Normally if this is just an email address I will do this without any hesitation, but one I went for recently asked me for my home address and phone number. I put it in and within days of this I have started receiving sales calls once again, despite being on the TPS. It could just be a coincidence of course, but it seemed odd after having had a good month or two without any calls, they started happening less than a week after I put my details in.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has noticed this as it may well just have been a coincidence.

However I will also say I've used these freebie links to get plenty of free stuff without any problems whatsoever so they are well worth looking at!

scotchlass

Facilitator
Sep 5, 2008
I haven't come across any that ask for name/address/phone number but I would be wary too!- It's just not worth the potential hassle of the cold calling-even for a freebie!

I usually find some ask for an e-mail address or ask you to fill in a survey, which is fine.

Certainy doesn't sound like a coincidence that you are now getting these calls:confused: