As seen on Oprah. Turn $6.00 into thousands fast!

charlene4702

Jun 20, 2008
Are you desperate to earn lots of money and have $6.00 to spare? This is a fast and easy way to do so.

This is a Money Making Plan and Not a Scam!!!
You have most likely seen or heard about this project
on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may
have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. This program is by no means new. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more,the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE
LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

All you have to do is send $1.00 to the paypal account the six emails on the list.

You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at ...6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (there are a lot)

I tried it. My reasoning was, Ok, I just send one dollar to six people that I don?t know, they are now all a dollar richer because of me, so as long as there are people out there like me willing to do it...it must work!

Then I invested the $6.00

Within days, I started getting money in my paypal account!

I was shocked!

I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $24,641.00 and it?s still coming in rapidly.

You must have a verified Paypal account.

If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com..... and get a free account.

STEP 1

Send, through Paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. IMPORTANT: Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST" What you are doing is paying for a service .... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The email list:

Emails removed as this is a scam

STEP 2

After sending the money to the 6 people on the list, you can remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your email address ( which you use for Paypal ) in the #6 position. Then save it.

STEP 3

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, copy and paste your amended article to at least 200 new groups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make-as well as everyone else on the list!

To find 200 news groups you log on to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with subject like, millionaire message board, money making message board, employment message board, money making discussions, money making forum or business message board, etc. You will find thousands and thousands of messages.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:
When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00), etc. through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!

REMEMBER... HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY

YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 6, 2008
This is one of the oldest scams I know about there simply aren't enough people in the world to make it work. I have removed the duplicate posts and the e-mail address, but left the post as a warning. I hope the original poster realises that this is a scam too.

Tony