Achica

Stinkyvale

Aug 12, 2013
I placed an order through achica on 26th June for a Rattan garden table and chairs including 2 recliner, ther delivery time 15-20 vdays to to the size of the furniture, I also order 8th July an umbrella to go with the furniture,
On day 15 I checked the status and there was no update on day 20 I checked the staus and emailed achica as they have no cusotmer sservie contact number and received on 22nd July an email advising of a weeks delay, I then emails my disastifaction on the time delay of delivery and was sent a general email regarding the delivery may take longer due to the size of the delivey and the way they order so you get the best price and delivery would be between 26th and 31st July.
At the begining o August I emailed again to understand where my delierry was and nothing, then on the 8th August I got a holding email advising I would be rsponded to with 24 hours.The on the 9th August I get an email saying they were sorry my delivery had not arrived but they had not received it and would give me an update within 48hours, I responded with a formal complaint regarding the service and explained if I did not get a satisfactory response and no automated response within 48 hours I would escalate the complaint to the Ombudsman, it is now Monday and nothing, what do I do as this cannot be acceptable. I have just received an email replicating the original email that they have not received it and that 48 hours does not include that of the weekend, I am at my whits end and summer will be over before my purchase arrives.
Thanks for any advise shared, I am sorry this goes on but I am extremely frustrated not having the ability to share my disatisfaction with anyone verbally at achica..

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I think I would be cancelling, there must be a more reliable company where you can get similar furniture, you will probably find they will drag their feet on the refund too but if you have spent more than £100 on a credit card, you can claim it back from your credit card company or any amount through your bank on a debit card