memory foam mattress - 2 years brighthouse purchasw

fabfenny

Jan 7, 2014
milton keynes
I had to get a new bed and because I am disabled and on benefit had to use Brighthouse. I specifically stated I needed a memory foam mattress as I have severe arthritis.
I was well pleased :Dwith my bed although it cost me a lot of money. less than 2 years and the mattress is rutted.
I phoned the store before Christmas where I was told that I was still paying for the mattress so they could send somebody to look at it. Nobody came. I phoned Brighthouse Customer Relations today who have stated that "as I am no ,longer paying for it there is nothing they can do, but would ask my local store". Whether I am still paying for it or not. I am still a customer, and stated surely a memory foam mattress should last longer than this? The only reply was that they would ring the local store who did nothing in the first place.
How do I stand. On looking at their web site the same mattress is now described as "Westbury Double foam mattress" premier quality, deluxe memory foam, 600 pocket springs. My receipt states "westbury memory foam mattress" where do I stand?:confused: