dfs aaarrrggghhhh

hughrossi

Aug 9, 2014
bought 6 part black gloss leather corner group (linea } from DFS cushions started to sag and wrinkle badly after 1 month asked dfs to explain and was told we need to plump up our cushions on a daily basis,
after 6 months leather on seat cushions started to flake and peel ,dfs paid visit to house and buffed and polished cushions , looked great.
after two weeks cushion started to flake even worse dfs polished again after flaking again dfs returned and said they would replace leather on cushion i agreed to this on the basis of if we werent happy with repair we could have corner group replaced.
dfs came to visit again and made repair in house whilst i was at work when i came home i blew a fuse they had replaced cushion cover on my glossy suite with a matt black leather after calming down i phoned dfs who said would return in two weeks to see if leather had turned shiny on this visit my wife complained strongly about the matt finish leather on a gloss suite they then proceeded to buff and polish cushion and left,
after about month the cushion had returned to an awful matt finish which stands out against the rest of unit which is gloss finish we got dfs up to the house this week pointed out the defects and asked for replacement corner group or refund or rebate of some sort but was told this was not company policy , i then informed them i was going to complain to HITACHI the loan company about them ( DFS ) not adhering to consumers rights when selling furniture to the public on behalf of loan company ( HITACHI ) and tarnishing their good name. lets hope they have better way in dealing with their customers hugh rossi 8 aug 2014