The Google Phone

shalloran

Jan 23, 2009
Rayleigh, Essex.
Oh no, don't tell me that! I am trying my hardest not to buy any new gadgets! It was hard enough resisting the iPhone until I heard about all the problems.

Wrong to spend the child allowance on it? Discuss! :D

cjmarcantonio

Jan 20, 2009
Go on - give yourself an excuse!!!

Forget the child allowance, you can always cut the tips off the little blighters shoes, that way they last longer :)

shalloran

Jan 23, 2009
Rayleigh, Essex.
Tell me about it! I actually spent £28 on a new pair from Clarkes this morning. That would have been a month's line rental!

Oh what a carefree life I used to lead. New phones here, a new laptop there, iPods everywhere!

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I heard that the build quality on a Gphone is not great. I have an HTC phone and it is not the best - runs windows mobile though...

GlasgowGirl

Facilitator
Jul 22, 2008
I'm interested to see the Google phone, but I won't be tempted away from my iPhone anytime soon. I like the functionality, it syncs beautifully with my mac - and besides, I can't afford a new phone!

red

Aug 22, 2008
A google phone, news to me!!! will have to google it and take a look. Is there anything google don't do? However, with that said you have got to love the guys at google.

guydoesit

May 3, 2011
the only thing i like about the Google phone is when you **** it down - it has a cool little shut screen function