Hi All

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
I discovered What Consumer a couple of days ago and have already picked up a wealth of useful information.

The current economy is hitting my family hard. My partner, who is in the building trade, is working half the hours and earning half the amount of money that he was six months ago. I have always tried to make every penny count and am always looking for new ways to improve my finances, though making my money stretch further has never been more important than it is now. I am sure the What Consumer forum will be of help to me.

My work involves helping with the running of a small/medium business. I also have working knowledge of payroll, maternity pay, sick pay etc. I earn a reasonable second income working from home, which comes from such things as online surveys, affiliate marketing, online auctions etc. I hope that my knowledge and experience will be useful to other forum members.

TracyG.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hi Tracy,

Sounds like you will be a valuable addition to the community, welcome.

Tony

kris1anne

Jan 29, 2009
Hi Tracy - welcome and if you discover any great money saving tips let us know. I have family finance concerns similiar to yours so totally know what you mean about making the money stretch.