Where do I buy compatible ink cartridges for Epson R300

TracyG

Apr 26, 2009
Can anybody recommend a good website for buying compatible ink cartridges for an Epson R300 printer.

Up until now I have been buying compatible cartridges from a local computer shop for a good price. My printer has rejected the last 2 sets I've purchased and I cleaned my printer between purchases. The store say that it is unlikely to be their ink and there's probably a fault with my printer. I'm not so sure, they could have a bad batch, and the shop is quite cold so maybe the cartridges are slightly damp. Anyway, enough rambling, I am looking to try compatible cartridges from somewhere else.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
This is the problem with buying compatible ink cartridges. You can also get kits to refill your own - this is the cheapest way of doing it but even more likely that there will be leaks and problems.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
And can anybody tell me how to take my cartridge out? My HP printer is driving me mad. Is it just me? It must be - has anybody else had problems taking their cartridges out and putting them back in. Is there a knack to it that I don't know about?