Southern Electric Phone Calls

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
I have just had another call from Southern Electric who I am with, telling me that to reward me for being with them they would like to offer me more discounted services. At this point, I just tell them that I am not interested as I am happy with everything I have got at the moment. But I could be missing out couldn't I? It's just that all this aggressive selling has had an extremely negative impact on the customer and I no longer believe anything they say. Does everybody else feel the same. I wonder how they can go about gaining the trust of customers again ...

Chutzpah

Jan 9, 2009
twitter.com
To be honest, they would very rarely be offering me something that I would be interested in.

My recommendation if you ever do find out what they are selling (and are then interested in it) is to go off and check whether it really is a good deal yourself.

If they say "this offer is only for today/I can only do it during this call" then tell them where to put their offer ;)

Mandy

May 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi Rachelle , i,m a newbie to the forum so firstly would like to say "heloo" ( did introduce myself too in the intro. section :0) I,m with Scottish Hydro which i only found out when i had to email them ,are also infact Southern Electric: i,ve had a terrible time with their customer service so much so i,ve now applied back to Scottish Power : i was messed about with Southern for months over a faulty meter card and it was impossible to speak to anyone when i tried to call ( i held on for over 30 minutes at one point and eventually hung up as was costing me too much to wait). I never received any cold calling calls from them although it would have been good to get at least THAT from them , lol :0) : i wasn,t any better off with them either and due to their dreadful customer service ,am now returning to Scottish Power : better the devil i know i suppose. ?