still not delivered bed and mattress ggrr!!

crazychic

May 27, 2009
hi all,
i ordered a bed and two mattresses from sleepright :mad: 6 weeks ago, costing me in all £800, i paid by debit card.
they said they would be delivered in three weeks, which was nearly 3 weeks ago friday, i have rung every week since, i rang them last week and said we are still waiting, and he promised they would ring then deliver by this friday, still as yet no phone call.
the bed is for my daughter who is 7 months pregnant. :)
all i want really is a refund so that i can go somewhere else and purchase another bed, will i be entiled to one if they let me down for the 3rd week running? we honestly cannot wait anymore :mad: they have promised to deliver it on 7 different days now, each time letting us down.

please help, i'd really appreciate any advice :(

crazychic going even crazier!

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Sounds like a stern letter is in order, remembering to send it as a copy to at least one other body. I would send it to the shop and to the manufacturer's customer services dept. Mark the original with the fact that you have sent a copy so they are clear that this cannot be ignored. Did they just 'say' it would be delivered in three weeks, or was it written down? If it was written down, include a highlighted photocopy. I would start with a letter of disappointment and work up to a letter of cancellation if you get no joy and if you repost about it here, you can get help with the acts to quote etc.