I Hate BT

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Just got my paperless bill - I only have line rental with that most loathsome of bodies BT - and lo and behold I now get charged for paying them!!! Payment charge of £1.50 per month. I know I could pay by DD but that is not the point. If I buy a Mars bar, I don't pay the price of the Mars bar and then get charged for paying for it.
Still it spurred me into finding another provider and I have gone with Sky, who are cheaper anyway, who reduced my Broadband cost for a year and threw in 3 months of movies for free! And the call centre chap was hilarious, unscripted and very personable. And I have never had an unsolicited call from Sky, as opposed to at least once a month from BT. Today has been a good day.

Chutzpah

Jan 9, 2009
twitter.com
Glad you've done what felt right for you, but I had a weeks of sky calling everyday a couple of weeks ago ;)

I did get a little annoyed after the sixth call and implored them NOT to call me ever again.

Georginazn

Apr 22, 2009
Strange isn't it. I hope I haven't opened a floodgate then, but we have had Sky TV for years and Broadband with them for a couple, but never had a sales call. We have been with Talk Talk for calls for a long time and they have been very good too.