TMobile Samsung Classico

sue11166

Sep 26, 2009
I purchased a Samsung Classico at the beginning of August and after only a week half the screen went black. I informed Tmobile straight away and they insisted that it was pressure damage and that it was not covered under the warranty and would cost £63 for repair. There was no scratches to the outer casing of the phone whatsover and it was not misused in any way. After a lengthy battle I got the cost of the repair of the phone paid and two weeks later received the phone back. It is now 5 weeks since I got the phone back and the same thing has happened again. The phone is kept in my inside pocket, the same pocket that I keep my work phone in and it still has no scratches to the casing whatsover and I have been extra careful with it because of the previous so called pressure damage. I think that obviously there is an inherent fault with the phone if it has broken in the same manner twice in less than two months of actually having the phone. Some advice on how to handle the matter would be appreciated as I do not think I should be paying for a repair of a phone that has failed twice in the same manner.