Contract Question

danny2k80

Oct 2, 2009
Hi,
I am wondering if anyone can help me with a question I have about my O2 contract.

I have a Blackberry and it has broken down three times, each time I have taken it back and they have sent it of for repairs, and never offering me a replacement phone.
This is a business phone and they did not care that I could lose money and clients.This third time I have demanded an upgrade and they have said they will try "their best" to get it me and they have also sent the phone off for repairs.

Can anyone tell me if I am allowed to demand both phones as I have been paying for the BlackBerry with this contract and the upgrade will be paid for on the remainder of the contract.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Daniel.

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
I have long since lost my contract with my phone provider but isn't this exactly the sort of thing that should be in your contract? Have you had a look? I must admit I haven't had a look at mine (ever) and have no idea how much longer I'm meant to be with them and also what happens if I break my contract early. Sorry, not much help but good luck!

mlewis09

Aug 15, 2009
Scunthorpe
www.facebook.com
Certainly O2 and Blackberry have to provide you with a device that is fit for purpose, and if it constantly breaksdown it is clearly not fit for purpose, so it should be replaced by Blackberry or O2.

You contract may have included a replacement phone, if it is for business and you are responsible for the phone, you need to ensure any future contract includes replacement.