Pork Salad Annie - Scammers got my money:(

Pork Salad

Oct 3, 2009
I've posted this on the Scam forum with the same title:

scam.com/showthread.php?p=814844&posted=1#post814844]Pork Salad Annie _Scammers got my money

Not good news, but it could of been worse as he was trying to push me for another 127 euro. This is the info on the guy

RECEIVERS NAME...........Wilgi Usman
ADDRESS .....Via Duca d'Este 4
STATE....... MEDOLLA (MO)
COUNTRY......Italy
ZIPCODE..41036

...and here's an example

google.com/search?q=find+Usman+Italy+zip+code+41036&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-37,GGGL:en]find Usman Italy zip code 41036

Copy and paste the top link and his name comes up as a scammer. (wish I had done this first)

adoos.fr/post/8654257/asus_lamborghini_vx2s_y_pc_notebookanot750euro]Asus lamborghini vx2s y pc notebook..............?750euro

He/She/Extraterrestrial uses productstockstation as the email name.

I used my visa debit card and paid through western union a sum £450 which according to the scam forum I ain't going to see back.

So can I do a visa chargeback or do I count my losses?
Feeling very stupid:(

Last edited:

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I am sorry to hear this and I am afraid with Western Union a chargeback will be impossible. More often than not when someone asks you to use Western Union it is a scam.

Thanks for sharing and warning others

Tony

Pork Salad

Oct 3, 2009
I am sorry to hear this and I am afraid with Western Union a chargeback will be impossible. More often than not when someone asks you to use Western Union it is a scam.

Thanks for sharing and warning others

Tony

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible for Western Union and Visa to keep a record of the details I have posted about the person? I don't want this happening to other people. Losing £450 is annoying, but some people could end up losing a lot more.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
No, I believe it is almost impossible to trace. Did Western Union warn you about this?

Tony

Pork Salad

Oct 3, 2009
They warn about buying goods and saying that they will not be held responsible if a dispute happens between two parties etc.
So yeah...I guess they wouldn't be interested in keeping a record.