Beware of this company

k.a.53

Sep 8, 2008
Hi to all,I feel I must warn potential buyers about the following Internet Company.The experience I have had from dealing with this "Company" is absolutely disgusting.I needed a battery for a digital camera and the following company was advertising one for a very low price (Simply Anything Shop,86 Rousham Road Kidlington Oxford. OX5 3AN).To cut a long story short they failed to send anything,but took the money from my credit card.They are absolutely unreachable by phone,email or fax,except when they are taking your money.If you are considering dealing with this "Company",beware,as you will most likely lose your money and more to the point they will have your personal details.

pobotrol

Jun 9, 2010
Just another reiteration that Simply Anything Shop are not a safe company to deal with.
My wife ordered a product from them, which in their order tracking system says "Processing", they took the money, and in the following two months have provided no goods, have not responded to e-mails or phone calls, and have not canceled the order as requested nor refunded the funds.
Their phone number leads to a call queue with one person always ahead of you, so they can keep you hanging on the phone indefinitely without ever picking it up.
Avoid at all costs.

pobotrol

Jun 9, 2010
I made some progress with this, and after constant emailing them, I got an automated reply saying the item was out of stock and on back order, even though I'd already asked for it to be canceled and refunded. I requested this again and got another automated reply saying the order was canceled and refunded. The money has arrived in my account - phew!
They still never responded to my answer phone messages, and didn't respond to the published email address on their website. I didn't get a response until I tried the address orders@simplyanythingshop which they had emailed the order details from.
Still customer service was almost non-existent with them, and I wouldn't consider using them again.

thelegalizer

Jan 18, 2012
Wow this seems to be a massive scam. I'm currently working on a new BBC show called The Legalizer and will definitely make sure we look into this...

mimi86

Apr 10, 2013
Re: Total Scam! Beware of this company

I ordered an item from simplyanythingshop for a friends birthday present on 8th January 2013. It is now 10th April 2013 and have had no delivery of the item, no response to any of my emails asking where the item is and to the possibility of a refund. So annoyed that I trusted the site and didn't check here first! :mad:

Izzy786

Apr 19, 2013
Well I wish I would have ready this post a couple of weeks ago!!!
I place an order for a total value of £24 and have not got anything as of yet and it's been 3 weeks , I have emailed x4 times and left numerous voicemails however I am yet to get anytype of response , even a go to hell would do :),

I strongly urge anyone to stay away from this company as the are appalling , I am know going to wait an request funds back via my bank as it is quite clear simplynothingonoursitewillbesentouttoyou.com are going do anything lol

essexstardust

Apr 23, 2013
I too have just had a bad experience with this company, luckily I only spent £10 but I have not received the goods, and you cannot get hold of them, tried calling several times, emailed numerous times. How on earth can they get away with this, is there someone who we can contact, maybe trading standards ??

simi2652

Jul 24, 2013
I too have had a bad experience with "Simply Anything Shop". I just wish I had found this site before wasting my money. I've emailed them, rung them but to no avail. It's been over a month since I bought the product and when going into their website all it says is that order is "pending". It's disgusting that places like this can get away with it. I will try and contact my bank and see if I can recoup my loss. Definitey avoid this company at all costs!

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
If you paid by debit card you can ask the bank to do a chargeback, print off a screenshot showing the goods haven't been despatched. If you paid by credit card the cost has to be over £100 before they have to recover it for you although they may still do so if you ask.