Save Money Playing Paintball

DeltaForce

Nov 13, 2009
Croydon
myworld.ebay.co.uk
Hi there people,

I thought I would outline below some tips for anyone who is going to be or is thinking about playing paintball soon. These tips should enable you to save some money on your tickets as well as on paintballs (which tends to be where people spend the most money) for a day of paintballing.

Buy Your Tickets Direct or From Internet Sites Like Ebay;

A lot of paintball companies sell tickets through external agencies, and these incur a cost which you the consumer pay. You usually pay this upfront in the cost of your tickets. There are a lot of paintball companies that use avenues like Ebay (I personally run our Ebay shop), which by-pass this external agency route enabling you to get entrance and equipment hire for free in a lot of paintball sites.

Buy Your Paintballs In Bulk;

If you are going in a big group buy your paintball's in Bulk. At all of our paintball sites we sell paintballs for £1 less per 100 if you buy over 2000 paintballs and most centres operate similar schemes. Now if there is a group of 8 (average size group) of you going and each of you used 500 paintballs (average usage) then in your group would save £40 buy buying your balls in bulk.

Hope this is of help to parents, or groups who are going to be organising paintballing trips soon.

Olly

:)