A First New Hello

my_powwownow

Dec 3, 2009
Hello, I’m K, I do hope you are well? I'm great - glad I have joined this forum. I work for Powwownow and I enjoy Travelling and Tracking. My last adventure took me to Mt. Kilimanjaro - It was probably the highlight of my life! I'd recommend it to all the Trackers in this forum.
Otherwise I look forward to speaking to many of you in the near future in the forum and helping out where I can.

my_powwownow

Dec 3, 2009
Thanks for the welcome - yeah I would like to think that I'd do Kili again but perhaps in another lifetime...It was the hardest thing I've ever done..

my_powwownow

Dec 3, 2009
Cheers - Did Chris Moyles actually make it to the highest point - thought it was the 2nd highest! Anyhow did everyone have a good weekend? Get up to anything exciting...

Robbed!

Dec 11, 2009
Hi, just found this forum via a Google hit due to a problem that I need help with. Now that I've registered all I have to do is find my way back to that discussion!

Looks like a great site, and as I am a forum junkie I am sure I'll spend lots of time here. Thanks for having me!

Edit: Have found the thread but it won't let me post a link as I'm new. Problem is, I can't see any way of adding my question to it as there is no "reply" box. It comes up if I put "chargeback" in the search engine, so can anyone tell me how to post on that thread?