arnold clark ford fiesta

calthow

Dec 13, 2009
hi, my girlfriend bought a car frm arnold clark, 03 plate ford fiesta ghia, very very low mileage n shes only done 2-3000 in 6mnonths. 2days after she bought it lights on dash came on, she took it back, they fixed it, n a few more days went n it came on again. bk into garage n they changed the control panel.

6months gone n travelling along a bypass at 40mph, tryied to accelerate n power went, dash flashed AEC, cut power n brakes failed. she got home using handbrake to slow n stop her. garage now tell me that she only has a months warranty which wasnt told to me at start. i have looked online and most people have spent hundreds due to garages changing parts at will. it is booked in wednesday for diagnostics which is going to cost £45 to start. has she any rights to help here. she's paying over £5000 for this car

Dec 14, 2009
We would be happy to investigate any concern you might have, and would be happy to discuss the matter should you contact us at Arnold Clark Customer Services on 0844 815 2129.
Whilst a car of that age is sold with a limited warranty, that would have been noted on your documentation, there may be some assistance we can offer.

Kind Regards
Alasdair