Littlewoods need advice

wincote

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Everyone,

My name is Elaine and I ned some help to do with Littlewoods adding PPI to my account without my consent. I have sent my complaint to the Financial Ombusman Service, they have agreed to look at my complaint, but this could take months. I understand I can't take court action whilst the FOS are involved only if they can't resolve my case. What I need to know is can I still put my account with Littlewoods into dispute. Until after the FOS's investigation.
Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Regards
Elaine

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I wouldn't advice doing anything that puts you in breach of contract. Have you spoke to Littlewoods about it and agreed anything with them?

Tony

wincote

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Tony,
Thank you for your reply. Yes I wrote to Littlewoods and had their final responce letter, stating they will not reimburse me for all sorts of reasons, that is why I refered to the FOS. I have asked for my Subgect Access Request plus a true signed copy of my Consumer Credit Agreement, which I know I haven't signed and never recieved one.

I have today recieved an acknowledgment letter of my request for my SAR, how ever although my name and address and account number are correct it is addressed as Dear Mrs Burnett. I am not Mrs Burnett. further it goes on to say thank you for your letter dated 4th February 2010. My letter was dated 27th. January 2010 and I have an electronic signature from Royal Mail confirming my letter was signed for at 11:05 28/01/10. This letter from Littlewoods has come from Their Data Protection Unit. This is bad and will only go in my favour.

Could you help me put some sort of legal letter together to reply to this letter please as I am new to this and not very good in using the correct words. Hope you or someone can help me with this.

Elaine