AIRBORN DIRECT - Avoid this company at all costs!

Aug 10, 2011
Hello everyone

I have written a formal complaint to the Companies Director Geofrrey Fowler at their Romford address. Ive copied in ABTA, ATOL, Trading Standards, Ice Lolly.com (who are advertising their services)and also written to watchdog and posted this information on several sites. After discussions with Consumer Direct the company is being reported to Trading Standards for misleading advertising - and therfore operating illegally. They are advertising holidays which they know are not available. I urge you to contact Trading Standards or Consumer Direct if you have had the misfortune to book a holiday with them. I can send you a copy of my letter if you message me.

airborndirect

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know about the service I have just received from one of your employees. We are so quick to complain these dayd that we should acknowledge good service.

The employee in question is XXXXXXXXX, and her manner on the phone and her patience whilst booking our trip was a credit to your Company.

I have not used you before but will certainly do so again.

Many Thanks,

airborndirect

Aug 11, 2011
Dear XXXX,

Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work on my holiday booking - i know i am not always easy to deal with but you really found us a great deal. I dont unerstand why people are so negative toward agents - you simply found us something noone else could and at a decent price

thanks again

XXXXX

airborndirect

Aug 11, 2011
Hi XXX,

got the ticket stuff through this morning so will double check everything- thank you for your patience on this. I am sure the family will have a great time and i look forward to speaking to you when i return

All the best

h4rj

Aug 28, 2014
Be warned. This company now trades as 321Travel and is just as bad as it always was.

Adam Lewis is still upsetting the earth like a pent up virgin with life rage and Douglas Pool is fatter but still wandering the path to hell.

Pritchard is still there and Danny Web has been added to the ranks - representing neanderthals everywhere.

Just avoid these scammers people and when you see their ads come up on icelolly and otherwise reputable sites, don't forget to complain at their presence and ask for them to be removed in the interests of hard working consumers everywhere.

Klaiz

Nov 29, 2021
I'm sure you'll be able to figure out where to go for assistance in finding the finest vacation. It can be difficult to learn thoroughly about the many sorts of amusement and then choose the best location for yourself. I was seeking for his family, so I used https://tripbirdie.com/ to discover more about different sorts of amusement, pricing, and other information. So, I believe it is worthwhile for everyone to find out.

PaulTH

May 18, 2022