Can kn95 protect against the new coronavirus?

liuyiyi

Oct 26, 2020
kn95 has the effect of preventing the new coronavirus, but it cannot be completely blocked. It is still necessary to ventilate, disinfect, wash hands frequently, reduce going out, and avoid going to crowded places. The new type of coronavirus pneumonia is mainly transmitted through the respiratory tract, and it spreads quickly. It is recommended to take protective measures to reduce going out, avoid going to crowded places, ensure adequate sleep, balanced nutrition, reasonable exercise, and enhance body resistance.

All personnel in the epidemic area of the new coronavirus need to take protective measures, and determine the risk of infection based on the closeness of contact with the patient, the way of working, and whether they are susceptible groups such as the elderly or children, and take appropriate protection. In this epidemic response, medical and health workers who carry out on-site treatment of the epidemic and treatment of infected patients are high-risk groups and should be given high-level protection and priority protection. The public should not over-protect. Under the current shortage of masks, rationally allocate and limit resources to control the spread of the epidemic and protect people's health.

Related Links:

1.General Purpose Disposable Dust Masks

2.How to wear dust masks correctly

3.High-quality medical surgical masks disposable

kira676

May 20, 2021
There are a lot of special supplements helping to find a solution against any viruses. It is like a special protection.

swipka79

May 6, 2021
I am also really addicted to different supplements and currently I am trying to do all the best to avoid stress. As for me, I am using a special powder. Visit The Up Coming Website VidaCap if you just want to avoid some main problems concerning different immune system disorders. Such a way is really good option against different problems because this supplement is natural and don't have any side effects.

SamyilLoset

Oct 25, 2021
I know that supplements are beneficial for health, but I doubt that they can do anything with coronavirus.

HarryJohnson

Nov 3, 2021
You're right, supplements can't help people cure the covid, but at least, some supplements can support health, and they'll lower their chances of getting the virus. I know that even Dermal Repair Complex has some positive effects on the immune system, so it's better to take supplements than do nothing at all.

kira676

May 20, 2021
I am trying to take all the important vitamins and minerals and in order to protect the immune system, I decided that https://shamanicpower.com/en is a really effective natural drink, that protects the skin and also is made under the best receipts of Siberia shamans. This herbal drink consists only from the best minerals and helps to maintain your skin and general health condition on the high level.