Cannabis farms: When buy-to-let is high-to-let

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
The tenants look respectable and pay rent up front. But, increasingly, landlords find their properties are being used as cannabis farms. Tony Levene reportsBuy-to-let-landlords are under siege. Rents are falling, the value of their asset has been shrinking, mortgage deals have become scarce, and...

Cannabis farms: When buy-to-let is high-to-let (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

Rachelle

Apr 25, 2009
I have only just spotted this article but it made me laugh as the house a few doors down from us just got done - I say just but actually it was a few months ago. Apparently the place was completely choc-a-bloc with plants. I don't think I've ever seen so many police before in my life!

davidharvey

Jul 27, 2021
Hello guys, I think you should try a new universal tool Cannabidiol for your body. It helps you with pain in the back and knees. And even if you suffer from insomnia, it will easily pass.

JosephMontgomery

Aug 1, 2021
Because of overeating, I had big problems with insomnia and headaches, and I look for natural medical solutions. A pharmacist friend of mine recommended an online store that sells CBD products that would definitely help with his condition. Tell him to order some CBD oil at https://joyorganics.com/pages/chula-vista-ca and take it regularly. His sleep problems will disappear in no time.

Jacobson

Aug 2, 2021
When the delivery came to us, they discovered and tasted the taste of the cool oil, they were very dumbfounded, pleasantly dumbfounded, they had never tasted CBD oil before. The site https://vibescbd.co.uk tells about the benefits of this oil, you can read, Vibes CBD are the best in their business and describe in detail the process of obtaining this oil.

Maddison

Nov 20, 2021
Finding the right CBD oil can be a daunting task. There are already dozens of different brands of these products, and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. I started trying every White Label CBD Products I could find on the site YourCBDWhiteLabel.eu . What attracted me to this was their statement that they did not use any additives, preservatives or artificial flavors, which is good for people with allergies.

Reactions: neliaquant

MarkKennedy

Oct 12, 2021
I can't call myself a farmer, but I have been growing cannabis at home as a houseplant for quite some time now. It turned out to be pretty easy, plus I can find a good blog with various articles, including I advise you to check this link to read where to buy quality cannabis seeds at good prices and with fast delivery.